Last Update: 5/9/22
City Council Meeting - May 2, 2022
The City Council met for their regularly scheduled meeting on Monday, May 2, 2022. Below are some of the issues that were discussed.
The Council approved the consent agenda which included:
- Reclaimed water line replacement at 17th and Pine Tree Drive
- Park Avenue booster pump station rehabilitation
- Appraisal services for the Hart Avenue drainage and water improvement project
Some items on the general agenda included:
- Approval of the first reading of an ordinance regarding Fire Service Special Assessment. This matter was initially discussed at a workshop on April 18, 2022. An additional workshop to discuss this proposed ordinance is scheduled for May 23, 2022.
- Approval for the purchase of Police vehicles.
- Approval for the purchase of a new garbage truck.